The organisation is governed by a Board of Directors, and the Secretary to the Board is the Executive Director responsible for the daily running of the organisation. BOSASNet currently operates an outpatient counselling rehabilitation centre in Gaborone, which opened in September 2010. The outpatient rehabilitation and support services constitute the Clinical Programme, which is overseen by the Clinical Programme Manager and staffed with substance abuse and dependency trained Cousellors.
BOSASNet provides general public education on substance use and addiction through:
● Mass media (radio, newspapers, and television)
● Information brochures and billboards
BOSASNet also provides specialized services to fit the needs of organisations through:
● Wellness day information stalls and screening services
● Tailored presentations
Educational talks .
BOSASNet has a BQA Accredited Foundation Level Substance Abuse and Dependency Counsellor Certification Programme consisting of 10 modules.
● Full programme training
● Modular training for selected personnel in various organisations
● Module 10 Practicum Placement opportunities at BOSASNet and other clinical institutions
BOSASNet provides outpatient rehabilitation and support services to people suffering from or affected by substance use and addiction.
● Screening and Assessment Services
● Individual and Group Counselling Services
● Family Support Groups and Family Counselling Services
● Appropriate referrals to other service providers where possible