Majoka Hardware is a building merchant based in Botswana. The company was incorporated in 2004 and commenced retail operations in 2006.
The core vision of the company is making housing available for all Batswana. The company strives to:
• To make housing available for all Batswana.
• To promote citizen employment.
• To provide value to its stakeholders.
• To help Batswana avoid debt spirals by promoting building assets, therefore promoting a life of dignity.
• To contribute to the community via the Majoka Foundation and in effect improve the life of the disabled and underprivileged.
In 2015 Majoka Hardware introduced the flagship “Majoka Hardware Housing Scheme”. The scheme offers Government, Councils, Land Board and Parastatal employees with building materials on credit. The scheme will ease and fasten building homes for Batswana and also help them avoid the unhealthy debt spirals.